-
August 13th, 2004, 05:57 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi Y'all,
A bit of shameless promotion.....I just listed my trusty old pair of 604Bs with N1600D crossovers on Ebay under item #5715099700. Thought someone here might be interested.
I found that the 604-8Hs I acquired earlier this year sound better than the Bs, although with a similar type crossover implementation the B sounds very, very close indeed to the H! Anyway, too many speakers for me to use at the moment.
Jeff
-
August 13th, 2004, 06:02 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 13th, 2004, 07:28 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey Ron,
Still listening to your 904s?
Jeff
-
August 16th, 2004, 05:21 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Yep!
Not so much in the summer time though......the tubes get the room too warm. And, lot's of car stuff going on.
Later,
Ron
-
August 17th, 2004, 01:46 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi RonSS, Two things. First, I have a 300B tube amp in my little office and in raises the temp 11 degrees from the rest of the house. Second, my wife and I lived in Estacada for seven years back in the early eighties. Great place to live but we had to move back to Detroit for family reasons and my wife got pregnent and we just stayed because we are both from here. Cheers.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks